December 24, 2016
By Suzanne Maher
BYE BYE BLUE SKY – A Year in Review
This is the time of year to pause and reflect on our accomplishments, challenges and plans for the future;
2016 saw Bye Bye Blue Sky
– Many new billboard campaigns created through Go Fund Me’s from activists and ever expanding outreach. We secured boards in Windsor, Cambridge, Caledonia, Toronto on billboard and subway, Barry’s Bay, Chatham, Owen Sound and homemade boards in Kingsville and Windsor. State side we had boards up in; New Jersey, first of its kind Morgellon board in Atlanta thanks to the wonderful Candy Nelson, and Michigan.
– Markets held throughout Ontario
– Numerous radio interviews;
– Created an Activist DVD for distribution;
– Hosted a Toronto Geoeongineering Conference and an Uxbridge Confernece with Bernadette Gervais Greene of G.A.G. Canada;
– A peaceful protest held in Toronto, Ontario;
– And formed many valuable new relationships.
For 2017, we are looking at new ideas, more informational sessions with interested groups, increased opportunities for outreach to engage broader mass communications, such as movie and documentary trailers. New boards will be going up in Hamilton and Toronto in January. We aim big….
A special thanks to admin Val Hall for her unwavering support and assistance in helping keep Bye Bye Blue Sky a tight, well run, open and interactive educational Facebook group.
Thank you to all members for being part of Bye Bye Blue Blue Sky and for your continued support and ideas.