July 14, 2015
By Suzanne Maher
This is a must do procedure to see what is now residing in our bodies. Many have done this test, and were pretty taken aback to see what was spit out. After expectorating the wine, you will see fibres much resembling chewing tobacco.
What is crucial to understand is that Morgellons is not a skin pathogen, it is a blood borne pathogen, a cross domain bacteria, which sucks the iron out of our red blood cells, thus deforming them.
Materials and Procedures
Plastic bathroom cups.
3% H2O2 (Hydrogen Peroxide)
Merlot Red Wine (use approx a $10 bottle)
Watch or clock
1) Brush teeth very well.
2) Rinse mouth with water thoroughly.
3) Mix 2tsp (10mL) of Merlot Red Wine with 1tsp (5mL) Hydrogen Peroxide in a plastic cup.
4) Use the red wine / peroxide solution as a mouth rinse; Rinse mouth *vigorously* with the wine/peroxide solution for exactly five minutes. Make sure to swish it in your cheeks+gums, etc for the full 5 mins.
5) Now spit all the rinse into a bathroom cup.
6) Carefully examine the rinse for fibers. They are invariably present, and should look somewhat like wet chewing tobacco. Prepare to be shocked and upset. These are components of nanotech pathogens which we have all been infected with, most likely via chemtrails.
***I have read organic grape juice may be used as a substitute***